Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  custom gamification actions

Posted 10-12-2021 16:06

Hi all,

I read this great post about gamification and really like the 3rd example where they had some great actions for attendees. From the article:

"..the game was designed around encouraging people to perform individual and collaborative happiness-related behaviors and then rewarding them. This including winning points for sharing photos of your 'happy place' at the venue, sending complimentary notes to other attendees, taking time to write about something they were grateful for each day, and other activities."

The problem is that I do not see a way to build these activities into the Attendee Hub gamification feature. I've poured over the knowledge base articles and can't find anything like this. Is there a way to do this?  

3 Gamification Examples to Inspire Your Next Event

Cvent remove preview
    3 Gamification Examples to Inspire Your Next Event
    More than 200,000 active users power their events with Cvent Event Management software.
    View this on Cvent >

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jami Dennis
    Arizona Geographic Information Council

• 2.  RE: custom gamification actions

Community MVP
    Posted 10-18-2021 08:49
    Hi Jami,
    Here are the instructions to create your own challenges in the game: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000072695&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=gamification

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.

• 3.  RE: custom gamification actions

Posted 10-18-2021 10:08
    Hi Lori, 
    thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this do not answer my question. I already have been through those instructions and there is no way that I can find on how to add an action where people upload a photo and get points for that. If you read the example I provided from the blog it explains what I am referring to.

thanks

Jami Dennis
    Arizona Geographic Information Council

• 4.  RE: custom gamification actions

Posted 11-04-2021 15:02
    Hi Jami!
    I wonder if they are talking about Click which is a premium feature in CrowdCompass.  This is the flyer I found on it. 
    Hope this helps!

Heather Woomer
    Event Coordinator
    Illinois Digital Educators Alliance

• 5.  RE: custom gamification actions

User Group Member
    Posted 11-05-2021 11:35
    We are also missing the scavenger hunt option in the new HUB platform.  Our customers loved it in Crowd Compass but we can't afford two or manage two platforms on site.  

What about Social Wall?  Anyone have ideas about incorporating in hub and in  particularly the App?

Barbara Wills
    Cvent Administrator
    Morenet-University of Missouri