Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Applying Payment to a Group

Posted 11-14-2019 10:45
    Does anyone know if I can apply payment to everyone in a group all at once - I received a check for 8 attendees but it looks like I have to enter each payment separately.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Deborah Newton
    Administrative Director
    AKFCF, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Applying Payment to a Group

Community MVP
    Posted 12-05-2019 10:30
    Hi Deborah,
    Group registration allows you to register more than one person at a time with a single transaction. Each person will be considered their own registrant, meaning they'll receive separate emails, confirmation numbers, and payment records.

If you are using Flex, if attempting to pay online after registering, each group member will need to pay their own bill or the group leader can pay for them. If they paid with a check or another offline method, you will need to record separate payments for each member.

If you are using Classic, reference this article for Group registration: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000002383&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=group%20payment
    If you are using Flex, reference this article for Group registration: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000060534

Hope this helps!

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme McMilllen & Associates

• 3.  RE: Applying Payment to a Group

Posted 12-06-2019 11:57
    You will have to enter each of them separately :(

Mandy Wittman
    Account Services Manager
    Fox World Travel

• 4.  RE: Applying Payment to a Group

Posted 12-06-2019 15:45
    I usually add them as guests to a main registrant so I can do the payment all together.

Kim Schechter
    Program and Administrative Manager
    Executive Director Inc.