Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Registration Types and Add-ons

Posted 10-29-2019 12:34
    Edited by Tiffany Jarvis 10-29-2019 13:06

I'm fairly new to CVent, only having used it for our annual conference back in July. I want to fully utilize the features on CVent for our registration process, something that has been lacking in recent years so I can't copy from past events. 

We have three registration types: general admission, vendor, speaker. 

General Admission
    If someone selects GA pr Speaker as their registration type, I want to be able to ask if they have dietary restrictions. I found I can add it on the personal information page when registering but that applies to all registrations. 

Vendors
    When registering, they're charged a base fee then have an option to add electricity. I can't seem to get it set up where they can add electricity to their registration though. It will show up but it doesn't charge them anything. Where all do I need to go in order to add this option?

I'm also allowing the option for a single-use discounted registration. If they want to attend the conference, they would get their booth half price. Would it be best to set up a discount code for this or can I make it where it automatically applies? How would I set this up if going the automatic route?

I would also like to add information a terms and conditions type of page/question when they register. How would I do this or should I set it up as a follow-up email? 

Speakers
    Speakers will have the option to add a booth to their registration. I believe this would be the same set-up as adding on electricity for vendors but I'm not sure. How would I set this up?

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Tasia Barnard
    Executive Assistant/Office Manager
    KACAP

• 2.  RE: Registration Types and Add-ons

Posted 11-06-2019 15:45
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 07-31-2023 09:01

Hi Tasia,

Because you have several questions and some may require additional context or conversation, I have requested for a member of our Customer Care team to assist you. 

Best,
    Danni 

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent