Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Add an attachment to an RFP

Posted 09-21-2021 17:36
    Can I add an attachment to an RFP?  I see where I can add an agenda, but I'd like to add my preferred contract terms to the RFP as it saves considerable negotiation later.
    #SourcingaVenue

------------------------------
    Stacy Weber
    Meeting, Travel & Procurement Senior Manager
    Moss Adams

• 2.  RE: Add an attachment to an RFP

User Group Member
    Posted 09-22-2021 11:44
    Hi Stacy - 

In the Supplier Network, when you are creating a new RFP, when you get to Step 3 of the RFP process (Room Requirements), you will see a section that asks Do you have any files you would like to include?  This is a great place to add floor plans, specifications, and other meeting room requirements.  It is also an area where you can upload attachments related to your RFP.  A recommendation would be to also reference the attachments in your descriptions so the hotels remember to review.

A better method of adding terms that you want reviewed would be to  add Custom Questions on Step 5.  By adding them here, you can also pull the responses back in on your Bid Summary report:

If there are custom questions that you want added to all your RFPs, those can be added to the Default RFP Questions (in the Admin section of the Supplier Network - based on what's allowed in your instance of Cvent).

Rebecca Yousif
    Senior Administrator, Event Technology
    Intel Corporation