Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Exhibitor Portal questions

User Group Member
    Posted 09-15-2021 12:06
    Hi, I have some duplicates in my exhibitor portal, and I would like to delete them, but the button does not seem to work. How can I do this?
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Amerigo Berdeski
    Administrator
    American Council Of Engineering Companies Of Arizona

• 2.  RE: Exhibitor Portal questions

User Group Member
    Posted 09-27-2021 14:28
    I had a similar issue with my exhibitors and had to contact my account management team.

Rebecca Quinn
    Corporate Events Manager
    Transplace Texas, LP

• 3.  RE: Exhibitor Portal questions

Posted 08-25-2022 20:25

Hi, I know this is an old thread by I came across it when I was looking for the answer.

I personally found deleting any staff/admin to the portal, and ensuring they are not an 'event sponsor' allowed me to delete any Exhibitors from the portal.

Laura Tate
    Marketing and Events Manager
    MorningstarAustralia

• 4.  RE: Exhibitor Portal questions

Cvent Staff
    Posted 08-26-2022 15:08
    Edited by Kameron Kidd 07-31-2023 15:16

Hi Amerigo,

Hope you are well!

The system will not let you delete an exhibitor if there are any tasks, registrations, or Lead Capture licenses assigned to that exhibitor. Also, they should not be a sponsored or featured exhibitor. After all these are removed from the exhibitor, you can then go to the Exhibitor portal > click on the drop down next to 'View' at the right of the exhibitor's name > Click on 'Delete exhibitor' and then click Delete exhibitor again.

You can also refer to the Community article 'How do I remove an exhibitor from my event?'. Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/How-do-I-remove-an-exhibitor-from-my-event

Regards,
    Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent