Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Classic Custom Air Report sorting issue

Posted 01-15-2020 14:39
    Greetings from Illinois,
    Our air report is sorting some registrants correctly and others incorrectly.

In our reports guests appear on the same line as their primary registrants. In 4 registrant/guest records out of 30, the air report put the guest on a separate line (the guest appears first followed by the primary registrant). There are two registration types, but the type doesn't seem to be a factor. The report is sorted by company name and all guests (spouses/partners) default to the primary registrant's company name, so I have discounted that as a factor. I have found no similarities between the 4 problem registrations on the report.

I'm just learning...has anyone else had a similar issue with a report and if so, how did you track down the problem? 
    Grateful for any clues....
    Mary
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Mary Rader
    Marketing and Design Manager
    DT International - FL

• 2.  RE: Classic Custom Air Report sorting issue

Community MVP
    Posted 01-17-2020 13:34
    Hi Mary,

Just spitballing here, but is it possible that those guests or their requests were either made or edited after the initial registration? This could cause an new request ID to be created (I'm sure "request ID" isn't correct, but something along those lines - kind of like when paid items are added after the fact and it makes a new order number).

Katie McIntyre
    Senior Manager, Event Registration
    Opus Agency