Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Weekly Product Release Notes - September 22, 2020

Posted 09-22-2020 09:56

Happy Tuesday, Cvent Community! It's officially fall which means it's time to whip out all my favorite comfy sweaters. Check out the releases we've got for you today across #Event(Flex) and #Admin/Reporting!

-------------------------------------------

Event Management

Account Theming (Site and Email Designer):
    You can now save themes to be used across events. Themes can be saved in the site, email, and survey designer and can be used in any other event. After applying a theme, any changes made to the event's theme will not affect the account theme for future use, and changes to the account theme do not affect events already using that theme unless manually applied.

Registration Summary Updates: You can now show or hide included and optional sessions in the Registration Summary widget. You can also choose whether you want to display the session date/time in the widget during registration.

OAuth for Specific Registration Paths: You can now choose to authenticate users only on selected registration paths for OAuth. This can be enabled when the event has multiple registration paths.

Reporting

Updates to Reporting Labels: The labels of our Reports tabs have been updated across the platform. Reports (New) is now Reports, and legacy Standard and Custom Reports are now on a single Legacy Reports page as two separate tabs.

Duplicate Widgets: Widgets can now be duplicated! This allows you to quickly create multiple copies of the same widget, then configure them as you choose.

#ReleaseNote

#ProductNews

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News

• 2.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - September 22, 2020

Posted 09-23-2020 18:36
    Is the multi-language events feature still planned for this month?

Kelly Painter
    Education Manager
    WSU CVME

• 3.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - September 22, 2020

Posted 09-24-2020 08:43
    Hey @Kelly Painter - yes, this feature is scheduled to be delivered over the next 1-2 weeks! Keep a close eye on our next few release note posts :)​

Tristen Asrejadid
    Cvent Customer Marketing

• 4.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - September 22, 2020

Posted 09-24-2020 12:44
    Any date yet on when the copy of response in email alert will be available? I know it's set for Q4. 

Bonnie Greenslade
    Training Manager
    National Association of Drug Court Professionals

• 5.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - September 22, 2020

Posted 09-25-2020 11:35
    Hi @Bonnie Greenslade - can you provide a little more insight on which feature this is specifically? I want to see if I can get a better timeline estimate for you but need to ensure I'm understanding the feature/functionality you're referring to. Thanks!

Tristen Asrejadid
    Cvent Staff Community Member

• 6.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - September 22, 2020

Posted 09-25-2020 11:41
    It's labeled "copy of response in email alert" under miscellaneous on the progress page. Essentially, a copy of the survey response (including all questions, answers and attachments) is included in the email notification that is set up within the survey. We use the survey feature as an application tool for our organization. Having the copy of the response to our email inbox is critical when reviewing applications that come in.

Bonnie Greenslade
    Training Manager
    National Association of Drug Court Professionals

• 7.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - September 22, 2020

Posted 09-25-2020 14:45
    Ah, I thought you were referring to a Flex event feature, but this is within Surveys. Apologies for that misunderstanding!

I connected with one of our Product Managers on the Surveys solution. They will be completing the bulk of work for this feature in Q4 but they are expecting the customer release to push into Q1 2021. However, while this functionality does require a high level of development work, it is a high priority release for the team, so they're working hard to get this out!

Tristen Asrejadid
    Cvent Customer Marketing