Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Data Tags for Cancellation Emails

Posted 01-13-2021 12:34
    Most of our members have admin assistants who register on behalf of others.  I have received feedback from them regarding the cancellation emails.  They would like to see a "receipt" on the email that could be used for expense reports.  I added the order summary data tag but it's not exactly what I had in mind.  Is there a data tag that shows the refund and a balance due of $0?  

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 2.  RE: Data Tags for Cancellation Emails

Posted 01-25-2021 11:11
    Hi Kim,

I can't be sure, but you might have more luck with one of the Payment data tags, these may include all payment/refund transactions instead of just what the registrant ordered.

{[C-ORDERS PAYMENTS]}
    {[C-PAYMENTS]}

Unfortunately, I checked the Data Tag cheat sheet in the support center and none of the descriptions address refunds, I hope you find something!

Angela Le
    Cleveland, OH, USA

• 3.  RE: Data Tags for Cancellation Emails

Posted 01-25-2021 11:38
    Thanks Angela!  I contacted Cvent customer service this morning and they suggested the same data tags and the "Orders" one as well.  After experimenting, I decided to use the Orders data tag.   Some of our members are particular on what they want to see on their receipts.  It's difficult to find a solution that fits the needs of all.

Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation