Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Health and Safety for In-Person Events

User Group Member
    Posted 09-27-2021 18:11
    We are moving forward with an in-person event in Philadelphia in June 2022. While this is not Cvent related per se, I know there are many knowledgeable and seasoned professionals in the forum so please bear with me. 

With the ever-changing direction of COVID transmission and the importance of health and safety at our events, I was wondering if anyone has hired (or can recommend)  a third-party company that can manage on-site safety protocols for our four-day event? We are looking for a firm to consult and manage health screening on-site along with providing staff to make this happen, including medical professionals.

I anticipate that Cvent is already working on an integrated solution for the check-in process and daily monitoring to assist in the execution of health and safety... but in the meanwhile, I am open to suggestions and recommendations. 

Thank you.
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Frank Accosta
    President
    City Parks Alliance

• 2.  RE: Health and Safety for In-Person Events

Posted 09-28-2021 02:10
    We have used Crowdpass this year for our hybrid events (about $1000 per event). It does require more management on your part than we initially thought we signed up for but they complete all the actual review/verification of the health data and approve/reject people. You do need to follow up though with non-submittals, etc. to push attendees to do it, and many of their emails go to spam so it has made it difficult. I hear that the Clear app may be better, but I'm not sure of the pricing on that.

Jennifer Blumig
    Owner
    Eventfullyyourz