Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Embed video into the event

Posted 06-09-2020 13:14
    Hello

I tried to include a video in my event app with no success, is this possible?

thx
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Ranya Saab
    PricewaterhouseCoopers(Dubai Branch)

• 2.  RE: Embed video into the event

Posted 06-11-2020 15:05
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 07-31-2023 09:03

Hi Ranya,

I hope you are well! Take a look at these helpful articles providing steps on adding videos to your mobile app:

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Embed video into the event

Posted 06-11-2020 18:55
    I have been trying, too, Ranya, to see if this is possible. I was trying to put embedded videos via either an iframe or something similar into the CrowdCompass app but it didn't seem to work on exhibitor/org profiles but it did work on some of the pages. I'm still hoping to find a workaround/hack, as being able to embed a video into an org profile would be so much more dynamic, especially as more planners pivot to online events. So far, though, it doesn't look promising.

Leslie Loy
    Training and Events Coordinator
    Charter Schools Development Center

• 4.  RE: Embed video into the event

Posted 07-28-2020 02:13
    Hi Ranya

Did you have any luck with a workaround? Also, on what pages did this work for you? We are about to have a virtual conference with CrowdCompass and have over 70 pre-recorded presentations we want people to watch. The issue we now have is that they want us to link to an external website like Vimeo (not allowing to embed). This makes the platform somewhat useless!

Karoline Willis
    Operations Manager
    Australasian Land & Groundwater Association Inc (ALGA) prev-Australian Land & Groundwater Association