Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Account Manager & Client Success Advisor

Posted 03-19-2020 11:59
    We started with Cvent in the Fall  of 2018.  We are currently on our 4th Account Manager and our 3rd Client Success Advisor.   We are a low-level Cvent user - we only use Cvent for event management and probably only take advantage of about 40% of Cvent's functionality as we don't collect fees for any of our events and don't use any of the on-site check-in or badge services.

Is this constant rate of change normal with Cvent  - has anyone else experienced this?
    Does anyone know why there is such a high rate of change in these positions?

If you reply, please let me know how many years you have been a Cvent customer and how many changes you have experienced.

Good luck to all of those experiencing cancellations and postponements!  Hang in there; it does get better - I have been thru this twice in my long career.

Thanks
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Patti Gaughan
    Consultant, Conference and Travel Services
    Kansas City Life Insurance Company

• 2.  RE: Account Manager & Client Success Advisor

Posted 03-23-2020 13:05
    Hi Patti,

Thanks for your post! From the Client Services and Account Management perspective, we do everything we can to keep support consistent, but sometimes due to promotions or transfers there is no way around a change in support. I absolutely understand where you are coming from, and am happy to relay this feedback to management. 

Please let me know if you had any further questions or feedback to share.

Thank you!

Danni

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent