Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Challenge Filters: Appointment

Posted 04-20-2021 13:45
    Can someone explain what the Appointments filter in the game is attached to? Is it creating/accepting/attending an appointment with an exhibitor? I can't seem to find that information anywhere.
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Brandie Freeman
    Communications Manager
    Eat Smart Move More

• 2.  RE: Challenge Filters: Appointment

Posted 04-29-2021 13:16
    @Brandie Freeman, can you share a screenshot, please? I am "in between" building conference apps, so I do not have a live event guide to go into and look at.

My thinking is this: I think it is sending an appointment request to an exhibitor. But I'd like to actually see the screenshot to know.

And I am assuming you are using the Attendee Hub Game as opposed to the CrowdCompass Game. Is that correct?​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 3.  RE: Challenge Filters: Appointment

Community MVP
    Posted 04-29-2021 13:26
    Edited by Brenda Ainsburg 04-29-2021 13:26
    @Brandie Freeman, can you share a screenshot, please? I am "in between" building conference apps, so I do not have a live event guide to go into and look at.

My thinking is this: I think it is sending an appointment request to an exhibitor. But I'd like to actually see the screenshot to know.

And I am assuming you are using the Attendee Hub Game as opposed to the CrowdCompass Game. Is that correct?​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States