Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Can you using Registrant Checklist Alerts for events without sessions

Posted 12-01-2020 09:30
    Many of our events do not have sessions but do have an admission item, but it seems that Registrant Checklist Alerts can only be used for sessions.  I would like to be able to send speakers the list of registrants through this method because it is still relevant even if there is not a specified session.  Any way to do this? Or am I missing something here? When I try to create an alert I don't get any options to select in the "Send the alert for" field, so I cant get past this to create. 

From Knowledge Base:
    When it comes to public speaking, ignorance is not bliss. Give your speakers, panelists, and moderators a heads up with registrant checklist alerts. They'll be notified with a list of invitees who registered at a date and time relative to the session or admission item.  (https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000002513&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=registrant%20checklist)
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jennifer Saltzman
    Saltzman Associates

• 2.  RE: Can you using Registrant Checklist Alerts for events without sessions

Posted 12-08-2020 12:05
    Why not just save a registration report, set up a Portal, and invite your Exhibitors to download the report from the Portal? You can automate notifications, and you can set security on the portal (i.e. only certain email addresses, and you can set a password for the Portal itself). 

Instead of Registrant Alerts you could just allow Exhibitors to download the report that you set up.

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 3.  RE: Can you using Registrant Checklist Alerts for events without sessions

Posted 12-08-2020 13:43
    You can send alerts out to specific groups and only people within the specified groups will receive them. That may be a good loophole

Coy Rushton
    Graphic Designer
    Primary Residential Mortgage