Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Admission Items and Sessions

Posted 04-15-2021 13:50
    I have 3 admission items and I want to show only certain sessions based on the admission item the attendee selects. Is that possible? I do not want the session included with the admission item - I just want the option for the attendee to select, but not show them all sessions.
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Lauren Conway
    Marketing Director
    College Options Foundation

• 2.  RE: Admission Items and Sessions

Cvent Staff
    Posted 04-15-2021 16:08
    Hi Lauren,

Yes, this is possible and can be achieved using the Rules for Optional Sessions  "Session Availability" section of the Advanced Settings tab within each one of your Admission Items. You can check off the sessions that should be shown based on each admission item and uncheck the ones that shouldn't appear for a particular item.

The Complete Guide to Sessions - reference the "Session Availability" section of this article for more information!

Julia Plymack
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Admission Items and Sessions

Posted 04-15-2021 17:11

Hi Lauren,

Configure "Advanced Settings" of your Admission Item and include the Sessions you are allowing them to choose or providing with Admission.

Select the sessions in "Session Association" and these will be included when they choose the Admission Item. -OR -

Set "Rules for Optional Sessions" to allow attendees to only select a particular number (or as many sessions as they want), of the session you make available to them to select. They will be charged an additional fee for the session if you are charging a fee.

With this setup them can select an Admission Item, and in the Session screen review which sessions are included or available. Then if they want to change their Admission Item, they select Previous and select a different Admission Item which has a different set of sessions included or available.

Hope this helps!

Michael

Michael Gaytan

Managing Director

Probelis Consulting

direct & cell +1-404-625-0252

MGaytan@probelis.com

A picture containing drawing, clock  Description automatically generated

A picture containing logo  Description automatically generated