Open Forum

Expand all | Collapse all

Looking for a report that includes all registrants, financials and discounts even if fee comp'd

• 1.  Looking for a report that includes all registrants, financials and discounts even if fee comp'd

Posted 07-01-2021 16:27

I used to be able to run a legacy report and customize how I wanted, but I don't see that as an option anymore with Flex.  I want the report to show all the financial info, Payment Method (Visa, AmX, MC, Discover, check) , Reference Number (check #, last 4 digits of cc), Discount Codes and all answers pertaining to the General Registration Questions that are asked during the registration process.  When I select one of the "Report Templates', none of them seem to include all the fields that I want in the "change the report data fields". 

Under "Financial Reports" section, if a choose "Transactions" it doesn't show all the registrants.  It only shows those who have an amount in the "amount ordered" field.  I want it to show ALL registrants whether they paid or if the fee was discounted.  However, it does give me all the other fields that I need (listed in 1st paragraph). 

Under Financial Report, if I run a "Order Details" report, it shows ALL registrants, whether they paid or waived, as well as what payment type (Visa, MC, Amx), but not all the other info I want. 

The "Payment Type" field only shows if paid with a check and not any credit card.  "Payment Method" is not an option.  The "Reference Number" field doesn't show the check number when you run the report. 

Any ideas on what report to run for all my needs?

#ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Dee Lewis
    Healthcare Financial Management Association

• 2.  RE: Looking for a report that includes all registrants, financials and discounts even if fee comp'd

Community MVP
    Posted 07-01-2021 17:34
    I'm using the Registrant Details report as my master report.
    I'm showing payment type (credit card), discounts used. Session questions.
    It may be a start?

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America