Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Designing Certificates

Posted 03-17-2021 16:30
    I was creating a certificate in the Website & Registration section on CVENT and was running into a small issue. Has anyone have an issue creating a certificate 11'' x 8.5''? I can't view/edit the anything towards the bottom. I wanted to insert a signature line but it won't allow me to scroll to the bottom. I even went ahead and created a PNG image to drop in but I can't view the designs I inserted on the bottom. Please let me know if there is a trick I am missing or is this a flaw in CVENT's design feature...
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    David McDermott
    Meeting and Event Planner
    ECOG-ACRIN

• 2.  RE: Designing Certificates

Posted 03-18-2021 16:32
    David, I feel your frustration!  I am in the midst of this now.  I have conquered that hurdle and am onto another one.  Make sure that you have the correct stock size and set in the correct orientation.  Then, I needed to adjust the pixels to a lower setting, so that it would fit.  Hope this helps.

Robin Lewison
    Regis University
    Denver, Colorado

• 3.  RE: Designing Certificates

Posted 03-18-2021 16:41
    Ohhhh, I just remembered another part.  You must slide the IMAGE tag over and insert pics in there and then slide TEXT over to insert text there.

Robin Lewison
    Regis University
    Denver, Colorado

• 4.  RE: Designing Certificates

Cvent Staff
    Posted 04-01-2021 08:03
    Hi David,

You can insert the signature/text or data tags into the certificate by selecting that and dragging it to the bottom. Trick: Using the "down arrow key" on the keyboard and dragging the text/signature using your mouse to the bottom simultaneously will make it easier for you to insert.

Once you add the image/text at the bottom you can click on "Finish" below. On the upper right, if you click on "Actions", it will give you the option to preview that as well. You can still make changes to it afterwards by clicking on "Edit".

Sweta Shukla
    Client Success Advisor
    Cvent Inc