Open Forum

View Only

Weekly Product Release Notes - March 3, 2022

• 1.  Weekly Product Release Notes - March 3, 2022

Posted 03-03-2022 14:01
    Edited by Cvent Product News 03-04-2022 09:25

Spring is just around the corner and we have some pretty good updates blooming for you! This week's releases include #AttendeeHub, #Event(Flex), #OnsiteSolutions, #EventDiagramming, and #AccessPortal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendee Hub

Exhibitor Organization Appointments

You will have the ability to leverage a new type of appointment, called Exhibitor Networking, where attendees can request to meet with an Exhibitor or Sponsor without specifying which staff they want to meet with. Once the organization is selected, we will automatically assign an available booth staff to the appointment based on the time slot requested. This removes the friction of scheduling when attendees aren't sure of which staff they want to meet with.

This feature is only available in Attendee Hub with Standard Appointments event type. Attendees can create appointments from both My Schedule and the Exhibitor Detail page through the engagement panel. Exhibitor Networking appointment will be read only when viewed from the external appointments calendar.

The option to schedule from the Exhibitor Detail page in the Event App will be a separate release, but attendees can currently book appointments via My Schedule in the app.

Introduced the Your Events page

With the Your Events page, you can allow attendees to view events they've previously attended and future events they're registered for.

Registration

Re-verify Email Address & Source ID

You will be able to reverify the email address & source id fields for the invitee using the new configuration added in the respective widgets within the site editor.

Diagramming and Seating (Previously Social Tables)

Event Diagramming is now available in My Cvent.

My Cvent allows Cvent customers to access different Cvent products from one central location and eliminates the pain point of remembering and navigating to multiple product authentication pages.

From Home & Diagram, you will be able to navigate into MyCvent via the Help dropdown. Once in My Cvent, you will be able to add your account username/password and create a Social Tables tile for easy navigation into the product.  

As a note, My Cvent provides another path into Event Diagramming and will not affect the current Event Diagramming log in – you will still be able to authenticate into Diagram via https://login.socialtables.com/.

Onsite Solutions

LeadCapture pricing update

New purchase interface within Exhibitor Portal, allowing purchase of 3-pack or Single license based on the exhibitor's preference.

Access Portals

User Profile in Access Portal

Access Portal Users can now view and update their profile information and preferences. Upon clicking the user's name in the top right of the Access Portal, a menu will display with an option for View Profile which will open the new User Profile page.

Portal managers can configure the displayed fields, content and style of this page within the Access Portal Site Designer. They can set each field to be read-only or editable.

This user profile information is useful for maintaining accurate information, coordinating with MRFs by pre-populating requester fields on the form, and coordinating with Simple Meetings by allowing for the user's information to be pulled into the Simple RFP contract details.

Secure Fields Permissions for Access Portal Users

When creating or editing an Access Portal User, there are six new fields that control access to secure fields: ADA Accessibility, Credit Card Number, Date of Birth, National Identification Number, Passport Number, and Social Security Number. AP Users who have been granted the permission will be able to view these values within reports published to them; AP users without the permission will see any secure fields as masked (####).

In addition, any Account User with secure field permissions (granted through User Role Permissions) can now view secure field values within reports published to them in Access Portal.

#ReleaseNote

​​​​​​​
    #ProductNews

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News
    ------------------------------