Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  The sunsetting of parked reports

Posted 01-06-2020 09:06
    With Cvent sunsetting parked reports during 2020 I am interested to know how other companies (that can not share data with particular groups in the company) are looking to handle reporting in flex. Unfortunately the portal doesn't allow reports to be hidden from particular groups and hence all data is public information.  We have one instance across a number of operating companies and as such all reports are accessible to all companies.. This is a major issue we're facing and interested to know if anyone else is facing this challenge and / or has a solution.  Ideally we need Cvent to keep parked reports!!!
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Amanda Myers
    Global Head of Events
    Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.

• 2.  RE: The sunsetting of parked reports

Posted 01-06-2020 09:13

This is also a concern for our company as well.  I would like to understand how this is being addressed.

Stacy Iffrig

Director

Meeting & Travel Services

Mastercard

2200 Mastercard Blvd. | O'Fallon, MO 63368

tel +1 636-722-6287 | mobile +1 636-439-9605

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

• 3.  RE: The sunsetting of parked reports

Posted 01-07-2020 13:59
    Hi @Amanda Myers and @Stacy Iffrig,

Cvent recently rolled out a new solution designed to replace the legacy Parked Report Groups and Portals – this might be the perfect fit for your organization. I would recommend connecting with your Client Success Manager to talk through how you can strategically leverage this new functionality in your account!​​​

Tristen Asrejadid
    Cvent Staff Community Member

• 4.  RE: The sunsetting of parked reports

Community MVP
    Posted 01-07-2020 20:57
    I have a few portal groups who can see only certain reports. I also have a few portal users that can only view one report. I normally don't like change, but I find portals much better to work with than parked reports.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America