Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Salesforce Leads Conversion

Posted 02-19-2021 11:32

We have an Cvent - Salesforce Integration How do you mass convert Leads into Contacts-Accounts after somebody registers to your events? What is your prefered method? 

I'm expecting 1,000 records in the next few weeks and I would like to convert those Leads into Contacts at the time of creation. Should I use a Flow? Please advise. Thanks! (This is probably a common task around here.)

#Cvent CONNECT

------------------------------
    Gaby Friedman
    Salesforce Admin
    RIA Digital Assets Council, LLC

• 2.  RE: Salesforce Leads Conversion
    Best Answer

Community MVP
    Posted 02-25-2021 08:29
    Hi @Gaby Friedman,

Would it be possible to set up a SalesForce Integration?

You can test this in advance by running a SalesForce Integration Report.

Check #4 from the SalesForce Integration Report, specifically:
    "Depending on the columns you selected, the report will return a list of records transferred from Cvent to Salesforce within the specified date range. Each record is identified Cvent Object Type (invitee or respondent), Salesforce Object Type (campaign, lead, or task), Operation Type (created or updated), Created Date, Last Updated Date, Transfer Status, Object Title/Name, and Error."

So I think you can automate this if your organization's IT team is willing to work on a SalesForce integration so that you can have seamless data flow from Cvent into SalesForce, sparing you a manual upload of contacts to create leads in SalesForce.

The developer hub has some great info about this, and it will be a developer/IT collaboration to get a SalesForce integration working with Cvent for your organization.

I hope this helps!

​​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States