Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Removal of date for registration discount

Posted 01-14-2020 08:33
      |   view attached
    We have an early bird option of 10% for the majority of our courses which have an end date.  On our registration form we have other options of discounts which have no end date.  I need the early bird option to disappear (or be removed) when the end date has passed.  I have tried everything I think would work; but it doesn't disappear from the registration form.

The early bird is set up as a separate registration path

#Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Bev Willett
    External Course Administrator
    NSF Center for Public Health Education

• 2.  RE: Removal of date for registration discount

Posted 01-15-2020 15:43
    Hi Bev,

It looks like the Early Bird option is set up as a Registration Type. Therefore, within your event when the date hits, you will navigate to Website & Registration > Registration Process > Open Site Designer > Access page > Select Registration Type widget > Toggle "Limit available registration types" on > Select Registration Types > Select all types except early bird (essentially removing this from the selection process but not removing it from the event) > Save your changes and Publish when ready. 

For future events, we do have a default Early Bird option that is within the Fee itself. This would allow the new price to automatically update, rather than having to manually hide/remove the Registration Type.

Best,
    Danni

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent