Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Be a Part of New Community User Groups!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-25-2022 10:56
    Hey everyone! We're back again to chat about Community User Groups! If you haven't heard by now, these new groups will give you a place to connect and learn with industry professionals and Cvent users, just like you. They are customer driven groups that provide a collaborative space for networking, thought leadership, knowledge swapping, and maximizing Cvent usage.

We are getting very excited for our first ever user group session coming up on March 29th! You'll get to meet our first hosts and Cvent users, @Melissa Scott and @Loretta Peterson. They'll be walking you through this new program and engaging in some great discussion. Don't miss out! We'll be meeting at 1pm EST next Tuesday, so register now

And by the way, we've already got a few great user groups established in the Community! Cvent Beginners, Higher Education, and Non-Profits and Associations are up and running now. Check them out here, and fill out this survey if you'd like to suggest and/or lead a new group! We'd love to have you! 

Let's continue the discussion with some of these questions! 

Questions for you: 
    • What different types of groups would you like to be a part of? 
    • Have you ever been a part of a user group outside of Cvent?
    • Are you excited for the session on Tuesday? Will we see you there! 
    We would love to hear from you in the comments section below! 
    ​​​​​
    #CommunityUserGroups

------------------------------
    Lindsey Friday
    Senior Associate, Product Marketing
    Cvent

• 2.  RE: Be a Part of New Community User Groups!

Community MVP
    Posted 03-25-2022 11:27
    Hi Fellow Cventers!

@Melissa Scott and I welcome you to the first Cvent Community User Group!  One of the best ways of learning and supporting each other is by sharing experiences and applications.  I'm excited to be doing it in a real time virtual gathering.

Looking forward to meeting you and learning more about you on March 29th.

• What different types of groups would you like to be a part of? 
      • Beginners Group (Hah!  I'll be a host for this group.  You're not alone if you are new to Cvent.)
      • System Administrators:  This group is not yet formed.  Please message me if you are interested and if you are going to be in the System Admin Training Camp, please pop over and introduce yourself.
    • Have you ever been a part of a user group outside of Cvent?
      • Yes, I host a monthly Cvent Peer Group of clients I met at the 2020 Cvent Connect when we were speakers for a session on Flex which was new at the time.  We share tips and hacks, our experiences - good and bad - plus we provide demos of our builds and how we manage our events to help support each other.  I consider the group to be one of my most valuable resources.  It's a social learning gathering where we laugh and have fun as well.
      • I also hosted mentoring and professional support groups when I worked for government
    • Are you excited for the session on Tuesday? Will we see you there! 
      • YES!  Excited to meet you - please join us

​​​​​

Loretta Peterson
    Events Coordinator
    CDW

• 3.  RE: Be a Part of New Community User Groups!

Community MVP
    Posted 03-31-2022 11:15
    Thank you @Loretta Peterson, @Melissa Scott and @Lindsey Friday.
    I think this has great potential.​​​

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America