Open Forum

Β View Only
  • 1.  Why are Hotel Confirmation Numbers so hard to find?

Posted 11-09-2021 06:55
    Hello community.  I am hoping to get some help with finding hotel confirmation numbers easier.  Is there any way to display the hotel confirmation number on the individuals registration record?  When clicking the Travel Tab it seems the only thing missing is the confirmation number and the only way to find it is to run a report.  But when you are on the phone with someone, you don't have time to run a report.  Even when I click on Manage Hotel Requests, it does not display the confirmation number without selecting to edit the record which seems like a bad idea and open to errors.   So is there an easier way to find the hotel confirmation number on the fly that is associated with a registrant?  Really hoping I am just overlooking something and its there. TIA!

More than a year ago I put in an idea for this to be added to the Travel Tab, so if this is driving you nuts too, please vote it up. βœ…πŸ‘
    https://community.cvent.com/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=65f9582d-3efd-41f9-aebf-1616a84e5ccb
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jennifer Saltzman
    Director of Marketing
    Saltzman Associates

• 2.  RE: Why are Hotel Confirmation Numbers so hard to find?

Posted 11-16-2021 10:42

Hello Jennifer, 

I do not think there is a way to display them as you describe, but it is certainly a great idea. I will vote it up!

Laura Maestro
    CSE
    Nexia International