Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  CVENT Log out

Posted 02-19-2020 18:55
    Does anyone else have an issue being logged out of CVent too quickly?  It is annoying enough to have to log back in to do registrations, reports etc, but twice now while working in the office alone, which is most of the time I have been on a chat with support to work out some questions/issues and been disconnected from the chat because I couldn't stay active for whatever time was required while helping someone on the phone.  I do the online chats because trying to do a phone chat is next to impossible but getting disconnecting because I had to answer someone's questions and it took a couple of minutes is just frustrating.  Thank you.
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Virginia Higgins
    Office

• 2.  RE: CVENT Log out

Posted 02-24-2020 14:59
    Hi Virginia,

There is a login time-out both on the back-end of Cvent and for an invitee on the front-end. You can always speak with your Account Team to learn about your options and what can be changed here.

Working with Customer Care through the online chat is always an excellent option when you aren't able to speak on the phone. If both chat and phone do not work for you, you can also submit your own case through the Cvent Community and receive a response with 24-48 hours.

Best,
    Danni

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent