Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Reporting option to include both attendance & survey completion

User Group Member
    Posted 04-14-2022 07:14
    Is there a way to combine these two reports? I have required attendance for sessions + survey completion to allow for continuing Ed credits.. I usually run one report for attendance across sessions and then combine it with those that completed the survey. Options to be able to combine?
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Alexandra Burke
    Conference and Events Manager
    JSI Research and Training Institute

• 2.  RE: Reporting option to include both attendance & survey completion

Cvent Staff
    Posted 04-18-2022 21:05
    Hi Alexandra,

As of now, combining the two reports in excel is the only option.

Please provide your suggestion for enhancement on the Ideas page, https://community.cvent.com/ideas.

Megan Clark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Reporting option to include both attendance & survey completion

User Group Member
    Posted 05-07-2022 09:52
    I add participation (Yes No) as a field when running reports. The participation is ANY participation in the event not session specific participation. Most of our continuing ed credits allow the participants themselves to report their hours (they are not that strict). If you require session attendance and feedback for CEUS, I would add a question to the session feedback from that just confirms (uh-duh) that they were at the session that they gave you feedback for so at least you have that documented. Hope that helps and if that isn't clear, let me know more specifically and I can provide screen shots.
    Good Luck!
    Elissa

Elissa Adair
    Program Evaluator
    Lines for Life