Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Help! I need to make small changes to the copy on my event summery page but am not fammilier with HTML or CSS

• 1.  Help! I need to make small changes to the copy on my event summery page but am not fammilier with HTML or CSS

Posted 01-23-2020 09:20
    ​I need to make small changes from time to time to the copy on my event summery pages but am having real difficulty understanding Cvent and how to achieve what I want from the HTML/ CSS or builder.

I'm experiencing problems like features doubling up on the preview of the page, changes to the formatting and items stacking differently when I make small changes to the copy. I assume this must mean I'm making changes to the formatting without intending to.

I would be very appreciative of any advice on how I can undo these changes, to get support correcting them- thank you!
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous
    #PromotingYourEvent

------------------------------
    Fenella

• 2.  RE: Help! I need to make small changes to the copy on my event summery page but am not fammilier with HTML or CSS

Posted 01-27-2020 16:29
    Edited by Kameron Kidd 01-18-2024 14:09

Hi Fenella,

Have you tried opening a case with our Customer Care team for assistance with this? We have a Web Design and HTML option, and they should be able to answer your questions or point you in the right direction. They also offer Web Design support hours and can assist with making the HTML/design changes for you if you need further assistance (for an additional cost.) 

You can reach out 24/7 Customer Care team through this page: Cvent Support Hours and Toll-Free Numbers.
     If you call press 1 for event and then press 3 for Web Design and HTML to be routed to that team specifically.

Julia Plymack
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent