Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  In Person Event Format Design for 2022

Posted 07-27-2021 11:54
    As we think about returning to in-person events are you planning on new formats and experiences to really push the value of in-person? I'd love to hear any ideas or examples anyone has planned or seen out there.

Our thinking is to really push the interactive nature of sessions, not so much of the ppt presentations which can be done on virtual events, but really create some series of interactive workshops to run throughout that aid both the attendee's objectives for attending and the networking. Is this something others are considering?

What networking formats are you thinking about? We are considering using the appointments again that were successful as part of our virtual event this year, to create connections, but also some speed networking. 

We aren't planning for our event to be hybrid, as a small association we have determined that we would create some virtual events later in the year that can spin from the annual conference.

I'd love to hear some ideas from others about what you are planning and seeing.

Many thanks in advance for any collaboration on this.

#EventApp
    #ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous
    #ManagingOn-site
    #ManagingVirtualEvents
    #ReportingandInsights
    #PromotingYourEvent

------------------------------
    Georgina Clelland
    COO
    Association for Intelligent Information Management

• 2.  RE: In Person Event Format Design for 2022

Community MVP
    Posted 07-27-2021 14:09
    Hello Georgina, 

In-person events are happening! My hotel is in sunny Florida and has incredible outdoor space and a roof top meeting room with an out-door patio area.  We are doing real creative events outdoors especially for the networking events. Take a tour of our outdoor space.  https://cloud.threshold360.com/locations/79625-63158295
    Please call on me to assist you or to collaborate on in-person meetings.  Stay Well Georgina! 

Colleen Beck
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    The Westin Tampa Bay