Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  CONNECT Highlight - Event Design

Cvent Staff
    Posted 10-30-2019 10:11

Hello All!  

I am excited to share with you all the Cvent CONNECT Highlight this week, which is my presentation on Event Website Design 101. With the launch of Flex, users have the ability to create amazing websites, but it does take some know how. My session focuses on how three core foundations of design that you can utilize to improve the look and feel of your website.  

If you are interested in learning about how to build your next event website, grab a coffee and some popcorn and watch my Cvent CONNECT session. I focus on how to make your typography, color and imagery come together to make on cohesive custom website. My presentation will get you thinking critically about your design choices, for example – how do you now if you are choosing the right font for your website, or just a font that you personally like?  

There are a few articles that I find helpful when starting on site design, which I'd like to share with you all:  

I hope you find my presentation helpful – I taught an entire course on design 101 at George Mason University, so this is a full semester of information crammed into 45 minutesIf you have follow-up questions, please respond below! I would be happy to share additional insights. 

Thanks!  

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #CventCONNECT
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #CventCONNECT

------------------------------
    George Bartz
    UX Lead, Marketing
    Cvent Internal Portal Users

• 2.  RE: CONNECT Highlight - Event Design

Community MVP
    Posted 10-30-2019 20:14
    @George Bartz, thank you for this! I am filing this under "watch frequently" because each time you see this material, another lightbulb goes on!  ​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 3.  RE: CONNECT Highlight - Event Design

Cvent Staff
    Posted 10-31-2019 09:21
    You're welcome! It's definitely a great way to come up with fresh ideas when starting a new website build.

George Bartz
    UX Lead, Marketing
    Cvent Internal Portal Users