Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Cancellation Emails and Administrators

Posted 11-12-2020 09:18
    Typically, our registrants do not register themselves but rely on an administrator at their company to register on their behalf.  One of the admins pointed out she is not receiving the cancelation confirmation emails.  I reached out to Cvent and they informed me once the registrant is canceled, the link between the registrant and administrator is broken.  

They provided a work around that involved adding the cc: email address field to the personal information page and editing the advanced settings in the cancelation confirmation email.  My question is, can anyone think of another way to do this?  The administrator already has to add their email address in the "I'm registering on behalf of this person" field.  I want to avoid asking them to add it twice.  What am I missing?
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 2.  RE: Cancellation Emails and Administrators

Posted 11-12-2020 11:21
    Really good point here!  I don't know the answer, but following to see responses.   Thanks for bringing this to discussion.

Sharon Anderson
    Prestige Global Meetings Source

• 3.  RE: Cancellation Emails and Administrators

Posted 01-13-2021 11:21
    We decided to create a custom email and disabled the standard cancellation email.  I was able to adjust the recipient settings to ensure administrators would receive the custom email.  I also added a data tag with order details.  I'm using it for our first event of 2021.

Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation