Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Report to see Related Contacts?

User Group Member
    Posted 06-17-2020 16:24
    I see there is a way to indicate Related Contacts within the Address Book, however, I do not see a way to run a report showing who is related to whom or a field to add to a standard report that would display Related Contacts. It is like once it's saved, the only way to see that information is by going into each individual Contact.

Does anyone know if a report exists to see related contacts (even if it is just adding a field to display on a report)?

Thank you!
    Kirsten
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Kirsten Derrickson-Boice
    Project Lead
    MIT Office of Resource Development

• 2.  RE: Report to see Related Contacts?

Posted 06-25-2020 12:59
    Hi Kirsten,

I was curious about this as we have just started linking related contacts ourselves. I had a pretty thorough look at various reports and couldn't find anything that included Related Contacts. Even in a search, that criteria option doesn't pop up. Very odd. 

I would suggest adding this as an idea in the community for others to respond to and hopefully a Cvent rep to kick up to the production team. 

As a work around for now, you could add a custom field that is just a checkbox you click any time someone has a related contact so that you can select that field in reports and get a list of attendees who have related contacts. Unless you added a text box custom field to type the name into, you would still need to click into each to see who they are connected with but at least it's a one click way to narrow your search down from your full contact list.

Good luck!

Sharna Pascolo
    Program Director
    Texas Society of Architects