Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Admin forgot to click "on behalf of" button

Posted 12-15-2021 10:55
    This happens a few times a year, an admin will register a group of 10 people and forget to click on the "on behalf of" button to enter their details.  Obviously this means they do not receive the administrator email.  Is there a way to fix this after the registrations are submitted?
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 2.  RE: Admin forgot to click "on behalf of" button

Cvent Staff
    Posted 01-03-2022 16:15
    Hi Kim,

If an administrator is not added to the original registration from the get-go, there is not a way to add an administrator to the attendee record(s) after they are already registered. You do have the option within attendee records to update an administrator if you needed to change the administrator to someone else other than the administrator that was originally added (attendee record > registration > update administrator) or remove the administrator altogether (attendee record > registration > remove administrator) but if one was not added to their registration(s) initially, then there is no option to add an administrator from scratch once registered. 

I will submit this as product feedback on your behalf and I also recommend that you submit it as well within the Ideas tab of the community! 

As a workaround, they could unregister the group and then re-register them again, ensuring to add the administrator this time around, but I know that could be tedious, especially with a group of 10 people! 

Julia Plymack
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Admin forgot to click "on behalf of" button

Posted 01-04-2022 08:28
    Julia, 

Thank you for responding and for submitting this for product feedback.  I will add it to the ideas tab as well.  I decided to make the font that reads "click here to register on behalf of" bigger, bold, and in red.  I'm hoping this will help remind people who are registering multiple people.  

Kim

Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation