Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Greylist/Blacklist functionality in Flex?

Posted 06-11-2021 13:14
    Does anyone know if the greylist/blacklist functionality is still a feature that will be added to Flex? I've looked in previous updates and last I saw it was slated to be released last year. If not, has anyone found a workaround in Flex? 
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Michaela Tee
    California Teachers Association

• 2.  RE: Greylist/Blacklist functionality in Flex?

Cvent Staff
    Posted 06-11-2021 16:34
    Hi Michaela,

This feature is currently planned for Q4 2021. https://www.cvent.com/flex/features is where you can always check the current/most up-to-date list of features that are yet to be released and an estimated time frame for release. On this Flex features list, this feature is now referred to as "Warning List/Blocklist"

Julia Plymack
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Greylist/Blacklist functionality in Flex?

Posted 06-11-2021 17:07
    Thank you so much Julia!

Michaela Tee
    California Teachers Association

• 4.  RE: Greylist/Blacklist functionality in Flex?

Posted 06-13-2021 15:12
    Hi,

Is the list in https://www.cvent.com/flex/features listing all features that is included in Flex from the very beginning or is it some sort of timeframe? A looong list with all current features doesn't say much, it would be great if it could be divided in "latest releases" and "upcoming releases" or something. For example: "Drag & Drop" Site Designer: I have used Cvent for 1,5 year and this feature was up and running by then. Not new to me anymore. 

Could you make the list more updated, maybe a little more information what each item means, it is a bit too "internal" for us external to understand.

Thanks!

// Elli

Elli Holm
    Technical product manager
    Bonnier News AB