Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Anyone embedded their event calendar on their website?

Posted 10-14-2019 13:05
    Hi there,  right now we have two events calendars.  One on our website (WordPress) and the second in Cvent.  I'm looking to have one but I was just wondering if anyone using cvent actually uses the embed feature so your Cvent Events Calendar embeds on your company's website?  If so could people post the URL so I could have a look?  I am particularly interested in companies having events in multiple locations.  Right now we do have some custom coding that defines where the event is and maps it out, but I am open to ideas or how we can do better.  Thanks!
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Anna Friday
    Events Planner
    U.S. Soybean Export Council

• 2.  RE: Anyone embedded their event calendar on their website?

Community MVP
    Posted 10-25-2019 11:49
    We have an integration that pushes the Cvent calendar content to our website in two places:
    1. Home page: https://dmainc.com/
    2. Events page: https://dmainc.com/events

There's some customization involved, but once it's set up, we don't have to worry about duplicating efforts or removing past events from our web pages.

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme McMilllen & Associates

• 3.  RE: Anyone embedded their event calendar on their website?

Posted 11-04-2019 15:22
    We have a Community (similar to the CVent Community, also built on Salesforce) where we provide customers and partners with knowledge articles, access to case management, self-service tools, training, etc. We were able to iFrame the calendar built in CVent into this page just by doing some coding. I can't share the URL because you have to be logged in to see but I put a screenshot below. Works great and people can currently search by location but also filters so you could add filters as well. 

Shelby Keiser
    Marketing Coordinator
    Ncino