Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Can I attach a file to a Cvent email?

Posted 11-25-2019 14:23
    Can I send populated certificates of attendance as an attachment on email through Cvent? I am trying to go paperless at our events. Currently we hand out hard copies of receipts and certificates of attendance when participants arrive.  I would like to send receipts at the time of registration which doesn't really need to be official looking. But the certificate of attendance needs to look official, not like an email.
    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Many thanks.
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Cindy Lundy
    Co-Owner, Director
    Nova Clinical Services

• 2.  RE: Can I attach a file to a Cvent email?

Posted 11-26-2019 13:47
    Hi Cindy,

Yes, within the Badges & Certificates section in your event, you are able to design a certificate with your relevant information. From there, you can insert the certificate into your email through a data tag, {[E-CERTIFICATE LINK]}. This will allow the registrant to click on the data tag and open a PDF of the certificate from the email. 

Best,
    Danni 

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Can I attach a file to a Cvent email?

Posted 11-27-2019 13:30
    Thanks Danni
    Can these certificates be personalized? I must have each certificate with the participants name and profession. Can I populate these certificates from my data base of those who have registered. Also I want to send each participant a Receipt, can these be done in the same way and triggered at the time of registration?
    Regards
    Cindy

Cindy Lundy
    Co-Owner, Director
    Nova Clinical Services

• 4.  RE: Can I attach a file to a Cvent email?

Community MVP
    Posted 11-28-2019 10:57
    Yes. You would use a data tag for Full Name and as long as Profession is a field you can add that too.
    A receipt would be an invoice that they can either click on a link or include payments in their confirmation email.

Further reading. :)
    Awarding Certificates
    Managing Your Invoices

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America