Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Ideas to Increase Attendees

Posted 07-23-2019 11:35

Good morning - I am Sara and I work with Kentucky Housing Corporation as their Communications and Marketing Account Coordinator. I recently got married, so Cvent is working on changing my account name from Sara Nesselrode to Sara Jaggers. I hope the change doesn't cause any confusion. 

I was wondering if anybody has suggestions on how to promote our conference, because we are running low on attendees at this point for our conference on September 12 and 13, 2019. We use social media and emails from Constant Contact to drive our information. We also mailed out a postcard with registration information. Does anybody else have any other ideas? 

Thank you!

Sara Jaggers
    Kentucky Housing Corporation
    sjaggers@kyhousing.org

#PromotingYourEvent

------------------------------
    Sara Nesselrode
    Communications and Marketing Account Coordinator
    Kentucky Housing Corporation

• 2.  RE: Ideas to Increase Attendees

Posted 07-30-2019 14:03
    Have you tried to incentivize people registering? If so what have you tried? What about the location?

We have a lot of our events that get last minute registrations...I mean they register on site.

Lindsay Buchanan
    Manager, Meetings, Association Management, and Groups
    Travelink

• 3.  RE: Ideas to Increase Attendees

Posted 07-31-2019 18:54
    Edited by Armi Pamintuan 07-31-2019 18:54
    We usually do a prize draw at the conference only for early bird registrants. So far, 55% of our total registrants do so before the EB deadline so I guess it works :-)

Armi Pamintuan
    Conference and Events Planner
    BCNET