Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Ancillary Client Events at Virtual Conferences

Posted 10-01-2020 18:05
    Hi! Looking for some inspiration on how to navigate trying to hold a "client event" or something special for the clients at a trade show where we are exhibiting as a vritual vendor this year. Normally we would hold some kind of offsite dinner, or a hosted happy hour, etc. I feel like doing anything else over Zoom is just overkill for a crew that'll be on a 4-day virtual conference.

Any ideas or concepts welcome! 

Thanks!
    #ManagingVirtualEvents

------------------------------
    Andrea Schmitz
    Director, Client Marketing
    VerityStream

• 2.  RE: Ancillary Client Events at Virtual Conferences

Posted 10-06-2020 11:57
    Plenty of venues are hosing things -- i.e. the Monterey Bay Aquarium is hosting a virtual event package > https://www.montereybayaquarium.org/events. Don't know what sort of budget you work with but could do some sort of gift drop and pair it with something.

i.e. drop off ingredients to make guacamole and mojitos and then host a session where someone walks them through how to make it.

Look into popular aquariums/zoos and see if they offer virtual tours and pair with a popcorn and pop package.

Great time to think outside the box!

Rachel Sigley
    Sr. Brand Marketing Manager
    Tata America International Corporation

• 3.  RE: Ancillary Client Events at Virtual Conferences

Posted 10-08-2020 16:50
    I have seen experience boxes sent prior to the event, and then you do a zoom/virtual gathering. There are so many virtual or digital solutions available.

Lindsay Buchanan
    Manager
    Travelink