Open Forum

Expand all | Collapse all

Trouble Saving Website Changes

• 1.  Trouble Saving Website Changes

Community MVP
    Posted 17 days ago
    I am receiving an error when trying to save my website changes in my Flex events.  Is anyone else having issues today?  I cleared my cache and cookies, and changed the web browser I was using to no avail.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Michele Gebrayel
    Corporate Event Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Trouble Saving Website Changes

Posted 16 days ago
    By any chance do you have the registration type widget in your registration process but have the registration types option UNCHECKED in your Event Configuration? I know that's an odd question, but I believe this was the case when I had this issue once and couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Todd Leister
    Assistant Director
    Bucknell University

• 3.  RE: Trouble Saving Website Changes

Cvent Staff
    Posted 12 days ago
    Hi Michele,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I would recommend giving our 24/7 Customer Care team a call and they can look into this with you and help troubleshoot! Cvent Support Hours and Toll-Free Numbers

Julia Plymack
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 4.  RE: Trouble Saving Website Changes

Community MVP
    Posted 10 days ago
    Hi Julia,  I did call and they told me they were looking into it.  So I then thought I would ask the community if anyone else was having an issue as I wanted to see if it was a Michele issue or a Cvent issue.  Apparently several others had a problem, so it was not a Michele issue.  Unfortunately no one from Cvent reached back out to me to tell me the issue was on their end and that once it was resolved, I could continue to go back to working on my event.  I did with persistance by checking back often, find out it was back up and running later that afternoon.

Michele Gebrayel
    Corporate Event Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.