Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Trouble Saving Website Changes

Posted 03-24-2021 13:38
    I am receiving an error when trying to save my website changes in my Flex events.  Is anyone else having issues today?  I cleared my cache and cookies, and changed the web browser I was using to no avail.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Michele Gebrayel
    Corporate Event Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Trouble Saving Website Changes

User Group Member
    Posted 03-25-2021 11:14
    By any chance do you have the registration type widget in your registration process but have the registration types option UNCHECKED in your Event Configuration? I know that's an odd question, but I believe this was the case when I had this issue once and couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Todd Leister
    Assistant Director
    Bucknell University

• 3.  RE: Trouble Saving Website Changes

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-29-2021 16:20
    Hi Michele,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I would recommend giving our 24/7 Customer Care team a call and they can look into this with you and help troubleshoot! Cvent Support Hours and Toll-Free Numbers

Julia Plymack
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 4.  RE: Trouble Saving Website Changes

Posted 03-31-2021 08:51
    Hi Julia,  I did call and they told me they were looking into it.  So I then thought I would ask the community if anyone else was having an issue as I wanted to see if it was a Michele issue or a Cvent issue.  Apparently several others had a problem, so it was not a Michele issue.  Unfortunately no one from Cvent reached back out to me to tell me the issue was on their end and that once it was resolved, I could continue to go back to working on my event.  I did with persistance by checking back often, find out it was back up and running later that afternoon.

Michele Gebrayel
    Corporate Event Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.