Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Email Abandoned Registrations But Not Those Who Are Already Registered

Posted 07-17-2019 12:47
    Hi there,

I have an automatic email set up when someone abandoned a registration, however, since this can only automatically go to people who are already on an invitation list and in my address book I go in once a week and manually add others to the address book and send them the email. My issue is that if someone doesn't complete their registration and I go to manually send it because they weren't in the address book, the  list doesn't remove people who went back and registered themselves. Therefore, people who already registered are getting my abandoned email. Is there a way besides manually looking each up to suppress the current registrants off of the abandoned registration list?

Thanks!

#Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous
    #PromotingYourEvent

------------------------------
    Dana Turner
    Senior Marketing Manager
    SanovaWorks

• 2.  RE: Email Abandoned Registrations But Not Those Who Are Already Registered

Cvent Staff
    Posted 07-17-2019 14:10
    Hello Dana, 
     I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing. This is currently a known issue, and our technology team is working to fix this!

Sabrena Fary
    Cvent Portal Internal Users

• 3.  RE: Email Abandoned Registrations But Not Those Who Are Already Registered

Posted 09-11-2019 18:05
    Hi there,

I'm about to set these automatic emails up for my own event and was wondering if this problem has since been resolved.

Also, will it trigger anything if I go into my current list of abandoned registration people and click Add to Event? Like will they automatically get a new invitation or will they just be floating in there until I trigger/activate the email?

Thanks!
    Lauren

Lauren Negaard
    Education Coordinator
    ASUG

• 4.  RE: Email Abandoned Registrations But Not Those Who Are Already Registered

Posted 01-04-2023 10:51
    Was this problem ever resolved? Or is it still in process...I am having this situation now.

Mary Frances Miller
    Professional Development Administrator
    Georgia Bankers AssociationUnited States