Open Forum

Expand all | Collapse all

Agenda Page Layout

• 1.  Agenda Page Layout

Posted 19 days ago
    Can we set up the Agenda to list the description above the Speakers? Or at least change how the speakers display so it doesn't take up so much room per session? I want to show the speakers, but the description is the most important element per session on the Agenda page.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Christopher Perkins
    Project Analyst
    Rady Children's Hospital San Diego

• 2.  RE: Agenda Page Layout

Posted 18 days ago
    I concur! This is so important. In building our event, working with the event builder team, we had to create a custom agenda to get this issue fixed. The build team did a great job - kudos - but unfortunately, as we update the agenda with new speakers, we have to ask the build team to update the HTML code. It would be so much easier and efficient to simply enter everything into the event management module.

Frank Accosta
    Founder - Poplar Events
    City Parks Alliance

• 3.  RE: Agenda Page Layout

Posted 18 days ago
    Yes, great point Christopher. I agree with both of you that the context for the session needs to be prioritized over the display of the speakers. The associated speaker content is the 'cherry on the top'.

Jeremy Houser
    Program Coordinator
    Duke University

• 4.  RE: Agenda Page Layout

Posted 18 days ago
    Hi,

1 year ago we listed all additional agenda features we needed when starting using Cvent event management platform. We had a call with the product manager who said that all this was on the roadmap and should be launched in Q2 2020. We have sent quite a few reminders during this time and according to the last update, the new agenda features would be released in Q1 2021.

Could we have an update on this, as there seem to be more clients than us asking for a more flexible and useful agenda? For example, if the agenda could have the same look/design/features on the event page as in the registration process/path, that would be an enhancement with 100%.

Thanks!

// Elli

Elli Holm
    Technical product manager
    Bonnier News AB

• 5.  RE: Agenda Page Layout

Posted 17 days ago
    I agree - we have had the same issues - hopefully they are addressing and will complete before sunsetting Classic!

Christine Rocco
    Sr Events Mgr
    Cengage Learning , Inc

• 6.  RE: Agenda Page Layout

Cvent Staff
    Posted 17 days ago
    Edited by Rob Miller 17 days ago

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback! We understand how important the agenda functionality is within your event and can assure you we are continuing to make improvements. If you haven't already, be sure to share these as ideas here in the Community for my team and I to review in further detail and learn additional use cases. 

The updated Web Agenda remains a valuable improvement for our teams to provide to our users.  As expected, the past year has required us to revisit and reassess much of the feature work we had originally planned on our roadmap and determine where certain projects would sit in terms of priority.  With that, the Web Agenda project has not yet started development and our current delivery timeline is projected for some time within Q3 2021.

Thanks again, and please let me know any questions.

Rob

Rob Miller
    Principal Product Manager, Cvent

• 7.  RE: Agenda Page Layout

Posted 17 days ago
    Thank you for your update on this project, Rob. It is good to know where this fits into the re-prioritized timeline and that it is still on the future roadmap.

Jeremy Houser
    Program Coordinator
    Duke University