Open Forum

View Only

New Experience Survey Header: How to pull question answers into header (possible in Legacy Surveys)

• 1.  New Experience Survey Header: How to pull question answers into header (possible in Legacy Surveys)

Posted 11-15-2021 09:14
    Edited by Dave Schenk 11-18-2021 09:08
      |   view attached
    My company's most commonly used survey is a Legacy survey which I'm trying to recreate in the New Experience.  We use surveys to have students give feedback on training they received the previous week.

In the Legacy survey I used the Answer Import feature to seed critical data ahead of time.
    In the New Experience survey it will be integrated with our Salesforce environment to seed the information.

In the Legacy survey I'm able to go to edit the Header's HTML to include question answers via the "Insert Data Tag" button (see red circled button in attachment).
    Since I'm seeding data into the survey this let's me put helpful information - such as the date training occurred and the name of the class - in the header as an additional reminder of what the survey is about.

However, I don't see any way to do that in the New Experience.  Is there some way to replicate that feature in New Experience?

I didn't see this question asked elsewhere but if it was previously answer feel free to direct me there.  Thanks for the help!
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Dave Schenk
    Quality Engineering Manager
    I-Car
    ------------------------------

Edit 1: I was able to "solve" this by Publishing my form.  At that point, I was able to add survey answers to the header via the Data Tag option.  I'm used to using Legacy surveys and thus didn't realize that Publishing was necessary rather than just saving.