Open Forum

Β View Only
  • 1.  Weekly Product Release Notes - April 22, 2021

Posted 04-22-2021 11:28

Hi everyone, and happy Earth Day 😊. Cvent may #bleedblue, but today and every day we go green for our planet! We have some great #ProductNews updates to share today for #VirtualAttendeeHub and #Event(Flex). Check them out below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendee Hub

Made it easier to access session surveys from the Attendee Website: If a feedback survey is active and available for a session, attendees who meet the availability criteria will now see a new Survey icon on that session's page within the Attendee Website. If you've added visibility logic to a survey, this will determine who can complete the survey, not who can see the Survey icon on the applicable session pages.

Event Registration (Flex)

Added the ability to import account-level discount codes: You can now import account-level discount codes in bulk.

#ReleaseNote

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News

• 2.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - April 22, 2021

Community MVP
    Posted 04-25-2021 00:12
    When will GL codes be included in cross reports? GL fields can be selected, but they don't populate.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - April 22, 2021

Posted 04-26-2021 14:45

Hi Steven,

I hope you had a nice weekend! The new Cross Event Report "General Ledger Codes" was released at the end of 2020 - is that the report you are looking at where they are not populating?

Best,

Danni 

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 4.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - April 22, 2021

Community MVP
    Posted 04-26-2021 15:37
    That's the one. It has never populated for me.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 5.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - April 22, 2021

Posted 04-26-2021 16:38

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your response! Hmm, I checked into the report through your account and was able to see the GL Code details and additional report data. It should be working on your end, so let's pinpoint what's occurring here - feel free to message me directly through your Community inbox, or if you open a support case I'll make sure the representative looks into it further.

Best,

Danni 

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 6.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - April 22, 2021

User Group Member
    Posted 04-27-2021 09:24
    I experienced a similar issue.  We had classic and flex events open at the same time.  None of the GL codes would populate for the Flex events in my custom report that had been created prior to Flex.  Similarly we discovered that the new GL standard report had limitations ( in advanced logic) regarding which fields we could add to that report. Waiting on enhanced report functionality now.

Nathalie Tavel
    Director, Registration
    Association of American Medical Colleges