Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Reviewing Venues and using a third party for RFPs

Posted 04-08-2022 16:51
    We are now using a third party to source venues but I would still like to review the venue in the CVENT Supplier system.  It seems you can only review a venue that you have awarded an RFP to, but since we have a third party sending the RFPs it does not give me an option.  I don't want to just create an RFP and award it so that I can be asked to review it, as I think that would be confusing to everyone.  Is there a way to submit a review of a venue without personally awarding the RFP?  I value and find the reviews of other event planners very helpful and just wanted to contribute.
    #Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous
    #SourcingaVenue

------------------------------
    Jennifer Saltzman
    Director of Marketing
    Saltzman Associates

• 2.  RE: Reviewing Venues and using a third party for RFPs

Posted 04-28-2022 10:23
    Edited by Kameron Kidd 01-18-2024 14:16
    Hello Jennifer, 

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, today you have to have awarded the business and we do that to try to ensure that the event really did occur so we can prevent "fake reviews." However, we have documented this as a future roadmap enhancement we should consider to make the experience better.

Also, don't forget to post your additional feedback and enhancements in the Ideas tab in the community. 

Josh Davis
    Principal Product Manager
    Cvent