Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

After saving and uploading speaker headshots, CVENT keeps rotating them?

• 1.  After saving and uploading speaker headshots, CVENT keeps rotating them?

Posted 07-26-2021 17:18
    New user here, so apologies if I've put this in the wrong topic area. 

I was recently trying to upload a speaker headshot/picture in CVENT for an event, but after hitting Save I'd just continue to see a rotated counter-clockwise picture (think head to the left, body to the right). Tried to the remedy the situation by playing around with picture size and dimensions, but nothing worked. Even tried to purposely save a clockwise-rotated picture to see if it would Save correctly, but the picture ended up in the same position as usual with the head to the left and torso to the right. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any advice for what to do to solve this issue? 

Thanks!
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Sally Lindel
    Events Coordinator, Climate Corps
    Environmental Defense Fund

• 2.  RE: After saving and uploading speaker headshots, CVENT keeps rotating them?

Posted 07-29-2021 08:13

Hi Sally,

I hope you are doing well! I have not seen this occur before but I'm happy to help. I was checking into your account on my end, as well, and did see a recent event with a great-looking Speakers page. If you have resolved this, just let me know. :) 

Otherwise I can review this further with you, or open a case with our Customer Support team to troubleshoot further.

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent