Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  How to trigger a specific form (make visible) based on a choice question?

Posted 11-15-2021 03:39
    I have created the same COVID website page on all of the registration paths for each registration type.  I want to set the page up to ask the choice question:
    Have you received the COVID Vaccine? Yes    No
     If they select Yes, I only want visible the Proof of Vaccination portion of the page to show. (see Proof of Vaccination).
    If they choose No, I only want visible the Proof of Vaccination (pending) portion of the page to show.  (see Proof of Vaccination (pending)).

I want these fields required before they make their way to the next part of the registration process.

Also, I noticed when testing the Date of 2nd vaccination shot; it let me put a date in the future past the current Date.  Is there a way to put a condition on this field so that the  Date of 2nd vaccination shot < Current System date?  

I have a similar issue with my hotel Accommodation page I will share that under another post.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Sandra Corbett
    Senior Program Manager
    Computing Research Association

• 2.  RE: How to trigger a specific form (make visible) based on a choice question?

Community MVP
    Posted 11-15-2021 10:20
    You should be able to accomplish this with subquestions.
    I don't see any way around he date.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America