Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Cultivate your success – Customer Week Highlights

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-20-2021 07:49
    Edited by Danielle Czark 09-27-2021 11:23

With Cvent Customer Week officially in the books, we don't want the engagement and learning to stop here. Continue your conversations, networking, training, and preparing for Cvent Certification through the Cvent Community!  

With an awesome week wrapped up, let's reflect on some key highlights. If you missed any sessions, you can watch on-demand through this week only 

• Interested in enhancing your customer experience through the Community and the Cvent Celebrity programs? Check out the on-demand session from the first lunch and learn "Engage with Community, Celebrate with Celebrity."  
    • Ready to take your in-person, virtual, or hybrid event experience to the next level through Attendee Hub? Check out the in-depth training, "Building Engaging Events with Attendee Hub." 
    • For our suppliers and venues, stay in tune with your fellow planners and learn how to create safer experiences with Event Diagramming. Watch the on-demand session "Deliver Safer Meeting Experiences" for all the information.  
    • The Event Cloud Product Roadmap provided fantastic insights into what's being worked on and what's to come. For the questions, we did not get a chance to address during the live session, stay tuned for a follow-up Q&A discussion here in the Community Open Forum. You'll also have the chance to add your questions for our product team on that new thread, we'll let you know when it is posted!  
    • Lastly, like we mentioned let's continue the conversation and learning! Check out last week's edition of Tip of the Week to share your new tips & tricks on the Cvent platform.    

Thanks for your participation in our first-ever Cvent Customer Week, and we look forward to seeing you grow with your new skills. Let us know any questions or feedback below.  

#BiddingonGroupBusiness
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ManagingVirtualEvents

------------------------------
    Megha Jetley
    Assistant Manager
    Cvent Marketing Department

• 2.  RE: Cultivate your success – Customer Week Highlights

Posted 09-22-2021 14:20
    Which on-demand session includes the Event Cloud Product Roadmap one of your bullets mentions?

Jennie Hynson
    Covington Meetings & Events

• 3.  RE: Cultivate your success – Customer Week Highlights

Posted 09-22-2021 16:14
    Hi Jennie,

I hope you are doing well! That will be the 'Latest scoop on the Event Cloud Product Roadmap' session which you can access through Schedule > On Demand. 

Please let me know any questions!

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 4.  RE: Cultivate your success – Customer Week Highlights

Posted 09-22-2021 16:36

I'm not finding that on the list of available on-demand sessions.

I can see 13 sessions. Should there be more? Am I missing something?

• 5.  RE: Cultivate your success – Customer Week Highlights

Posted 09-23-2021 13:13
    Hi Jennie,

Thank you for following up! If you log into the Attendee Hub and click Schedule > All Sessions > Friday, September 17, you should now see the Event Cloud roadmap session. Please click on the session and click Replay to view, and once you click Replay you will also find it under On Demand.

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 6.  RE: Cultivate your success – Customer Week Highlights

Posted 09-27-2021 04:07

Hi Danni-

I've tried to replay the Roadmap recording from its session, and also tried playing it from On Demand. Neither worked; in each instance it failed to load the video, and then loaded a page saying that the session had ended.

Cheryl Miller
    Assistant Director, Digital Content and Technology
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management

• 7.  RE: Cultivate your success – Customer Week Highlights

Posted 09-27-2021 04:07
    Hi Danni-
    I have tried to replay the Roadmap recording from both the session and On Demand. It neither case did the recording load; instead, it loaded a message that the session had ended.

Cheryl Miller
    Assistant Director, Digital Content and Technology
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management