Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Data Tags

Posted 08-01-2019 10:41
    Hi,
    I have a survey for an event. There is a certificate linked to the survey that goes out after the survey has been completed. My issue is that the certificate has data tags in it and they aren't the correct data tags. I need to create data tags that are connect to a response in the survey (i.e., number of credits). I read the article on how to create custom data tags, but I can't figure out how to link them to the field in the survey.

TIA!
    Jay
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Jay Runyon
    Education Manager
    Lutine Management

• 2.  RE: Data Tags

Community MVP
    Posted 08-02-2019 11:09
    Edited by Katie McIntyre 08-02-2019 11:08
    Hi Jay,

If the question is just a regular survey question (like a feedback survey response or question asked during registration), you can simply use the Invitee Answers data tag. Once you drag it to the canvas, it will allow you to choose which question's answer you wish to display.

Thanks!
    Katie

• 3.  RE: Data Tags

Posted 08-02-2019 11:47
    Thank you Katie.
    I have the survey set up as scoring certain questions. I found out that the data tag I'm supposed to use in the certificate is TOTALSCORE, but I don't think the survey is totaling the scores and I don't know how to make it do that. When I was in certificates, I couldn't find the data tag you suggested.
    TIA.

Jay Runyon
    Education Manager
    Lutine Management

• 4.  RE: Data Tags

Community MVP
    Posted 08-07-2019 19:04
    Ohhhh, is this for Inquisium?

Katie McIntyre