Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Who's going to Cvent Connect? Who's getting certified?

Posted 06-18-2019 13:28
    Trying to connect with as many people as I can and would love to meet up with anyone who is getting their advanced certification.
    #CventCONNECT
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Lindsay Buchanan
    Manager, Meetings, Association Management, and Groups
    Travelink

• 2.  RE: Who's going to Cvent Connect? Who's getting certified?

Posted 06-21-2019 14:29
    I'll be there with a few of my colleagues. 2 of them are going out for certifications, I couldn't make it work this year with the sessions I wanted to attend and trade show appointments, so my certification will be expiring, hopefully next year I can make it all work out better, I wish they offered the test more frequently over the course of the 4 days! Arriving Monday, leaving Thursday late afternoon.

Rachel Sigley
    Branding
    Tata America International Corporation

• 3.  RE: Who's going to Cvent Connect? Who's getting certified?

Posted 06-23-2019 16:05
    I'll be taking the Intermediate level training camp and certifying on Wednesday in Cvent Event Management. I certified last year in #CrowdCompass.​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft

• 4.  RE: Who's going to Cvent Connect? Who's getting certified?

Posted 06-23-2019 16:40
    I know I've asked this before and going off topic...

I am a committee of one.  How does a certification benefit me? Not likely I'm going to make more money. :)
    We only use event management and OnArrival.

@Brenda Ainsburg BTW, I registered for your breakout session.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 5.  RE: Who's going to Cvent Connect? Who's getting certified?

Posted 06-24-2019 11:25
    Hi Steven-

I never looked at as a way to get a "raise" or anything like that. I viewed it more as knowledge factor and the ability to "show" that I have the knowledge. It gives people more confidence in what you say because you have the certification behind your name. :-)

Lindsay Buchanan
    Manager, Meetings, Association Management, and Groups
    Travelink

• 6.  RE: Who's going to Cvent Connect? Who's getting certified?

Posted 06-26-2019 14:46
    My coworker and I will be taking the first level of certification. We are a two person team that are self taught and have been using Cvent for a little under a year. We are hoping to use the knowledge gained from the certification to run our events more efficiently. I would love to connect with anyone who has taken the first level of certification to get your thoughts and advice on preparing.

Rachel Huggins
    Meeting Planning
    Capital Group Companies, Inc and its affiliates

• 7.  RE: Who's going to Cvent Connect? Who's getting certified?

Posted 07-08-2019 07:29
    Question for @Rachel Huggins, do you know if the new  Flex Designer is included on the ​​​​​​​#Certification test? I was studying all the Cvent #Event(Classic) #Classic materials. I just downloaded the event guide from the helpful "you are registered to take certification at #CventCONNECT ​​​​​​" emails and one of the videos points to a newer recording that includes the Flex Designer. Doh! I haven't dug into the #Registration designer because I thought the test materials hadn't been updated on #FLEX yet!

So do I stay up late every night and study for the Flex Designer info? I'm building out my LAST Classic event right now. I don't want to study Flex unless I HAVE to!
    ​​​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States