Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Weekly Product Release Notes - March 18, 2021

Posted 03-18-2021 11:56
    Hi there, Cvent Community! We have some great enhancements to share for #VirtualAttendeeHub, #AccessPortal, and #Event(Flex). Check them out below!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendee Hub

Incorporated theme colors into the Attendee Website login:
     The main and action colors you selected while customizing your Attendee Hub theme will now be incorporated as the background and button colors for the Attendee Website login. This now matches the existing color scheme of the Event App login.

Introduced notifications for the Event App: You can now send notifications to attendees using the Event App. Craft your message, choose an audience, link it to app content or a web URL if desired, then send it on-the-fly or at a scheduled time.

Increased the number of sponsors displayed for a single session in the Event App: When multiple organizations are sponsoring a single session, up to 10 of them will now be featured on that session's page within the Event App.

Dropped Event App support for iOS 12 and Android 8: The Event App now supports iOS 13 and higher or Android 9 and higher.

Access Portal

New Report List: There's a new report list table to show users their published reports within a portal. Users can sort through the reports by name, publish name, publish date, or product, and search for reports by names.

Requests and Event Enhancements: Access Portal users can now search through their requests and events by their event's title. You as the Access Portal manager can now theme their requests and events list to adopt your brand's colors or your portal's theme.

Event Registration (Flex)

Automatically assign Registration Type to invitees if only one is associated to Registration Path: If the invitees are registering using the registration path specific weblinks and the path has only one registration type associated to it then the invitees will be assigned that registration type automatically.

Note: This logic will only be applied when the invitee is arriving via a registration path weblink. If they register using the generic registration weblinks, then they will receive default - "No Registration Type".

#ReleaseNote

#ProductNews

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News

• 2.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - March 18, 2021

Community MVP
    Posted 03-20-2021 11:34
    Edited by Steven Schlossman 03-20-2021 16:49
    Automatically assign Registration Type to invitees if only one is associated to Registration Path:

Nice to see that implemented. Especially since I suggested it :)
    It still looks like I need to use the reg type widget though. I made the text of the label and field white so it blends in with the background.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - March 18, 2021

Posted 03-22-2021 10:26
    Thank you for the update. I want to make sure I understand the Access Portal update. You've added a "Search" box to the Reports page. This new feature listed below does not mean that the "Event Name" will show on the Reports page, is that correct? I'm not seeing the event's title listed on the Reports page. Thanks.

Requests and Event Enhancements: Access Portal users can now search through their requests and events by their event's title. You as the Access Portal manager can now theme their requests and events list to adopt your brand's colors or your portal's theme.

Also, thank you for updating the automatic assigning of the Registration Type for Flex when only one is associated to the Reg Path. I remember discussing that feature being needed at the first in-house Flex training you had at Cvent headquarters years ago. Much appreciated.

Jill Campbell
    Chubb INA Holdings Inc

• 4.  RE: Weekly Product Release Notes - March 18, 2021

Posted 03-22-2021 14:24
    @Steven Schlossman - awesome to see your idea officially delivered! I saw your comment on the idea, as well, so we'll get this updated by our product team shortly. :)

@Jill Campbell - great question! This enhancement is related to the Requests and Events widget in your Access Portal, where you would be collecting your meeting requests and listed events, rather than the Reporting page. ​​​If you have feedback on the Reporting page and search functionality in your Access Portal, please be sure to submit an idea! Also, really great to hear you are happy with the Flex Registration Type update. Sounds like both you and Steven have been looking for this release for some time!

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent