Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hello, Community members! We have some exciting news to share – on March 28 th we will be hosting our next Ask the Expert session here in the Open Forum! We will have 3 fantastic experts from Cvent's Product Team here to answer all your ...

• hi Dani, Apologies in advance for the late reply post, but wondering if you had any developments on this. I too added a suggestion to the Ideas page as I started using the Speaker Resource Center and would like to see the tool auto mark the task complete ...

• Hi Shana, If you have attendees that may be hearing impared, letting the hotel know of this may be helpful as there are items like a phone that's connected to the bedside lamp when it rings (did not know of this previously) that the hotel was able to ...

• Does this include Access Portal reporting? We would love to be able to pull metrics and analysis, i.e. original publication date, title of report, who accessed the report and when. TIA! ------------------------------ Hallie Loeb Event Operations ...

• I would love to know if there are going to be updates that get us closer to custom reports from the old cvent. I hate when I start a report do my editing, and then realize that there is just one field that I can't pull and I have to go completely do another ...

• Hello, I am a first time conference planner for an in person conference. We will have a small handful of deaf attendees. As a private, non profit, we do not legally need to provide but we are still trying to accomodate. Other than hiring sign language ...

• Are you registered for Cvent CONNECT 2024? Yes, of course and I can't wait to connect with familiar faces and make new acquaintances What session(s) are you most looking forward to? Keynote, Reggie Aggarwal Event Marketing & Management ...

• Hello Cvent Community, Any one currently utilizing the Speaker Resource Center feature for speaker management? Would love to hear ideas on how you're managing the items that have been uploaded to the resource center (ie. headshot & bios). I'm currently ...

Poll of the Week

Share Your Creative Solutions

Posts can sometimes get missed when there is a lot of activity in the Community. Find a list of posts that don’t have responses that could use your experience and expertise.

See Unanswered Questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png