Higher Education User Group

View Only
  • 1.  2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 16 days ago

Hi all!

I'm pumped for Cvent CONNECT this year - I'll be participating remotely. Who's attending, and are you going in person/remotely? 

The schedule just got added, and I'm thrilled that one of the filters is for Higher Ed-centric sessions - it will be great to hear from our peers on campus-wide implementation and more :) 

What sessions are you looking forward to? 

Cheers,

------------------------------
    Béline Falzon
    Event Planner
    Stanford UniversityUnited States

• 2.  RE: 2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 15 days ago
    Edited by Kylie Ott 14 days ago

Hi Beline! We are so excited to have you join us during Cvent Connect this year! If you had to pick just one session, I would highly recommend the General Session: Event Marketing and Management Product Roadmap session. This session will be highlighting new releases that will be launched throughout the next year, including some exciting releases that our higher education clients have been requesting! 

Kylie Ott
    Lead Client Success Advisor

• 3.  RE: 2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 14 days ago

Beline,

I was hoping to see you in person this year, but I will do my best to meet up with some of your Stanford collogues. 

Other than the General Roadmap Session, I'm looking forward to Effective University-Wide Management of Cvent and How Universities Create Unique Event Experiences at Scale. Bonus points because Kylie is a speaker for How Universities Create Unique Event Experiences at Scale.

James Rose | Senior Web Developer and Platform/Product Manager
    Digital Infrastructure
    Office of University Development | University of Michigan

• 4.  RE: 2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 14 days ago

Hi James,

Happy to hear you're excited about the session I'm speaking at! I may be biased but there are a lot of great higher education sessions this year. Also looking forward to From Numbers to Impact: Maximizing Event Data in Higher Education and the industry meet-up.

Hope to see everyone there!

Regards,

Brett

Brett Ackerman
    Communications Manager, Alumni Communications
    NYU - University Development and Alumni RelationsUnited States

• 5.  RE: 2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 14 days ago

Brett,

Thank you for mentioning the Industry Meet-Up: Education. I didn't have that session added to my schedule. I love talking to people!! I will be taking notes during your session for sure.

James Rose | Senior Web Developer and Platform/Product Manager
    Digital Infrastructure
    Office of University Development | University of Michigan

• 6.  RE: 2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Kylie, James, Brett, and Beline,

Yes, I am definitely looking forward to these sessions! Kylie and Brett, I am signed up for both of your sessions. Brett, I am at that 1:00 session on Tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up about the Meet-up session too. I didn't have that on my agenda either.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy Houser [Designation]
    Director, Cvent Operations
    Duke University

• 7.  RE: 2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 13 days ago
    Edited by Kylie Ott 13 days ago

Here is a list of all of our Higher Education specific sessions! The first 3 sessions will be recorded for on-demand content. Please ensure you are registered for all! 

1. Effective Management of Cvent at University level (Speakers: Brett Ackerman from NYU and Mark Yeager from Cornell)
    2. From Numbers to Impact: Utilizing Event Data in Higher Education (Speaker: Jeremy Houser from Duke) 
    3. Creating Unique Event Experiences on a Large Scale in Universities – (Speakers: Sara McConkey from Penn State and Eric Kim from UND)
    4. Community Conversations: Efficient Event Tech Strategies for Campus-wide Success– I will be hosting this session. Please join me!

Kylie Ott
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Richmond, VA

• 8.  RE: 2024 Cvent CONNECT Sessions

Posted 10 days ago

I'm excited to be going to Connect  in person this year! I've never been to San Antonio so it will be fun to check out a new city. I'm looking forward to all the higher ed sessions everyone listed! Great to see so many folks in the industry there. I'm also looking forward to Accessibility and Cvent 101: How To Create an Accessible Experience and I'm hoping I can get into the training camp sessions on Mastering the Admin role.

Christine D'Arcy
    Business Analyst | Cvent Administrator | Office of Orientation Programs
    University of Southern California